Saturday, August 2, 2014

Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to my blog! My name is Alisha and I'm a 21 year old Christian who loves to read. I decided to create this blog so I had a place to post my book reviews and other book related stuff and also as a way to possibly help bookworms like myself discover some new books they might like to read. Most of the reviews I write will be for Christian fiction books (both children's and adult books) in all different genres, but I will also post reviews for other books (mostly youth fiction books) if they are books that would be okay for Christian readers to read. I'm also an artist, seamstress, and crafter, so I will be posting reviews about sewing, craft, and art books occasionally.
 
Once again, welcome to my blog! I hope that while you're visiting you may find a new book to read!
 
~Alisha~

No comments:

Post a Comment